Monday, November 5, 2012

Let the training begin!!

Let's try and revive this blog, shall we? :)

A special thanks to Lane, who roped Bryce into signing up for the Ogden Half Marathon this coming May. I'm super proud of them both- and it will help me to get in better shape as well, since the rest of us Blake's are doing the relay (Haylee and Justin, we'll miss you!). How fun will this be you guys? A great Blake get together- and a good excuse for me to visit my family for a few days too! :)

I also wanted to give a little shout out to Bryce. He's been really focusing on getting healthy by counting calories and being more active- and he's almost lost 80 lbs. This is huge!!! I always knew that if he had the desire and motivation, he could do it. I am so proud of all that he's accomplished, and he looks great!!!

Hope we can all commit to being a little more healthy- even with the holidays coming up and all those sweet treats tempting us. Lots of love to you all, and let's get training!

2 comments:

Whitney Blake said...

Way to post something on this Jam!! Whoot Whoot! Way to go bubman! I can't believe that 80lbs, that is amazing! You are right I need to get better about not eating the sweets especially this time of year. I am going to mow the lawn with Melaina today and hopefully that will jumpstart my drive to get healthy too!! Miss you guys!

Lane Blake said...

Good job bubman! I am excited for you both! I am getting jazzed for the Ogden Half Marathon already and can't wait for this coming summer!