Thursday, July 24, 2008

All Time Low

It is offical, I am sick of being the Fat Blake. I stepped on a scale this morning, (the first time in a long time) and what I saw made me feel sick. I am 232 LBS. That is way to heavy for a 24 year old man standing only 5'9''. I have decided I need a radical change in life, becuase I am not happy being as big as I am. Closths don't fit me anymore. I cant buy new cloths, because first of all I am poor, and second of all anything I like doesn't fit me anyway. So, I wanted to let the Family know I am making a change. I am going to live a more healthy lifestyle. Help me out when I feel discouraged, and be happy for me when I am feeling happy. A healthier Bryce here I come. Then we wont have any fat Blakes at all.

4 comments:

Jamie Blake said...

Way to go, baby! I am so proud of you and your decision to change! I hope you know that I am always there for you, and I will be running by your side! :) Until you leave me in the dust!

Amy said...

Good for you, Bub! I think being able to recognize what we need to work on is half the battle, and you're there! You'll feel great and so much healthier. I'm rooting you on!!!

Iola Blake said...

Bryce,

Just start easy. It will never work if you try and go crazy. Eat what you want, but just cut back on the portions and the sweets. Start with a little exercise and you'll be surprised once you start losing you will have more motivation to lose more... Do it for your health! love you tons

Justin said...

As you can tell, I haven't checked the blog in a while. I know you were getting into a pretty good routine of working out before we left. So, now that it's been almost a month I think everyone is interested in your progress.